Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My disastrous trip to Whitianga

I was on a trip to whtianga (North East of NZ) for a trip to vist my friend up there a few people tagged along the friend I was visiting his name was Denbigh and my friends Jack and Ethan came with us and Denbigh friend Ashely came a day before the disaster. It was a great time going to the nice beaches and all that a nice reasonable summer vacation until the disaster. We went to the beach given half an hour we thought we could go on the rocks for half an hour and by the way we arived at the beach at about six 'o' clock and turns the tide comes in to far to swim to shore we were stranded and we didn't take half an hour were there till about 10!!!!! They were going to send the westpac helicopter they had the cops coast gaurd everything and we rescued by a jet ski. The wered thing was all my friends that weren't there wanted to go!

No comments: